What the heck does that mean?

All about working as a waiter, pursuing my dream, eating vegetarian, and loving where I live!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's cool to have no hair!

I just found out this evening that one of my favorite bloggers, Jen of Cakewrecks and Epbot, is going to lose her hair because she's sick. She's asking for all of her girl geeks to find her nifty hats online that she can buy and wear to cover her impending"chrome dome." That's cool. I'm definitely a girl who appreciates a good hat. You take for granted how much hair keep your head warm until you have very little of it.

But, I just want Jen (and any other lady) to know that having very little hair can be cool, too. It's completely liberating... I hate to think that anyone would want to cover up their lack of hair, unless their head/ears are chilly.
 
I went to the Epbot site looking for something to cheer me up... a video of red panda cubs playing, and the video worked! I feel 100% better. I only hope that Jen's readers can help her feel as good as she helped me feel tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment