What the heck does that mean?

All about working as a waiter, pursuing my dream, eating vegetarian, and loving where I live!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Labrador and Dingo = Best Friends

It's cute overload and I want to take them both home.

I'm sure a dingo and a lab puppy would be PERFECTLY happy living in my tiny L.A. apartment. No problem.

It's a rainy afternoon and all I want to do is curl up like these guys. Is that okay? I don't want to drive to Home Depot or get an oil change or clean or cook. I just want to stay riiiiiight here.

And that's why I'm writing a post about lab and dingo puppies... because that's better than doing any of those other things. It's a wonderful day off from work. *sigh*
Thank you, Zoo Borns, for filling my afternoon with cuteness. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment